Breast surgery is Mr Graja’s main area of surgical interest, and his main focus is the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. He also deals with benign breast disease and management of breast pain.
Mr Graja is an accredited screening surgeon.
He offers his breast patients a full range of surgical operations for breast disease, and a service that is built on a strong multidisciplinary ethos, following all guidelines and evidence-based protocols for the treatment of breast disease.
Whilst maintaining the femininity and dignity of his patient, and focusing on an excellent cosmetic outcome, his aim is the efficient, effective surgical treatment of breast cancer.
Mr Graja has a deep understanding of the impact that cancer surgery can have on the quality of life of his breast cancer patient, and this enables him to offer them maximum support and a well-rounded, friendly, but highly professional approach to the management of their breast disease.
In his surgical practice he uses techniques adapted from plastic surgery, known as oncoplastic techniques, to achieve the best cosmetic result without compromising the treatment for cancer. He performs breast reconstruction after mastectomy using variety of techniques, including expanders, gel implants and Latissimus Dorsi flap.
Breast reduction surgery, reducing the weight of the breasts while improving their shape, is also sympathetically offered.
The main domains of activities
- Diagnostic / screening
- Breast cancer surgery
- Breast reconstruction
- Cosmetic breast surgery
- Breast cancer diagnosis and management
- Breast cancer treatment planning
- Breast Conserving Surgery (lumpectomy for cancer)
- Mastectomy (simple or skin sparing to enable immediate reconstruction)
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Axillary Lymph Node Clearance
- Oncoplastic breast surgery
- Therapeutic Mammoplasty (lumpectomy for cancer with breast reduction)
- Hormone therapy
- One-stage implant reconstruction (reconstruction at the time of mastectomy)
- Two-stage implant reconstruction
- Latissimuss Dorsi flap reconstruction
- Nipple reconstruction with tattooing
Cosmetic breast surgery
- Breast Reduction
- Mastopexy (breast lift)
- Breast asymmetry correction
- Fat transfer and breast lipomodelling
- Risk reducing breast surgery
- Benign breast problems
- Breast infections
- Nipple inversion
- Nipple discharge
- Mastalgia (breast pain)
- Family history and breast risk assessment
- Male breast problems